| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minsk in April is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O is dumped during on average 15 days.
- In April the heavens above Minsk are reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:13 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 15:01 long with an average length of 14:00.
- There are approximately 7:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minsk April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Minsk, Belarus
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Minsk: