| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minsk in February is cold at -5.8 °C (21.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.9 °C (16 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow periodically. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of water is transfered during an average of 17 days.
- The heavens above Minsk are really dreary with on balance only 1:56 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:49 long and the longest day is 10:37 long with an average length of 9:41.
- There are approximately 7:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minsk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Minsk, Belarus
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Minsk: