| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minsk in July is very mild at 17.3 °C (63.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with rain sometimes. Just 88mm (3.5in) of H2O is deposited during on average 16 days.
- The blue above Minsk is quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:46 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:51 long and the longest day is 17:02 long with an average length of 16:32.
- There are approximately 7:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minsk July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Minsk, Belarus
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Minsk: