| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minsk in March is slightly cold at -1.4 °C (29.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.8 °C (23.4 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with snow once in a while. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 15 days.
- The blue above Minsk is slightly fair having on average a modest 4:42 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minsk March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Minsk, Belarus
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Minsk: