| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minsk in November is very cool at 0.8 °C (33.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 4.4 °C (7.9 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sleet or snow from time to time. Only 52mm (2in) of fluid descends across an average of 19 days.
- In November the blue above Minsk is dismal having an average of a murky 1:01 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:47 long and the longest day is 9:20 long with an average length of 8:29.
- There are approximately 7:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 12.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 87.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minsk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Minsk, Belarus
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Minsk: