| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minsk in October is cool at 6.3 °C (43.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of fluid is discharged across an average of 16 days.
- The heavens above Minsk are gloomy having on balance a trifling 2:58 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 10:26.
- There are approximately 7:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minsk October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Minsk, Belarus
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Minsk: