| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minsk in September is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with rain every now and then. Only 60mm (2.4in) of water is discharged during on average 14 days.
- In September the heavens above Minsk are slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:29 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 12:39.
- There are approximately 6:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minsk September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Minsk, Belarus
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Minsk: