Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Belarus > Minsk Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Belarus flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Minsk, Belarus

  • Records indicate hours of sunshine in Minsk range between 0:48 daily in December & 9:32 each day in June
  • The longest day of the year is 16:52 long and the shortest day is 7:07 long.
  • The longest day is 9:44 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1815 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:58 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 41.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 58.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 36.5° above the horizon at Minsk.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 01:17 02:07 04:42 06:26 08:25 09:32 08:46 07:40 05:40 02:58 01:04 00:48   04:58
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 08:02 09:41 11:47 14:00 15:58 17:01 16:32 14:49 12:39 10:26 08:29 07:29   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 17 (83) 23 (77) 41 (59) 47 (53) 54 (46) 57 (43) 54 (46) 53 (47) 46 (54) 29 (71) 13 (87) 11 (89)   41 (59)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 16.2 25.5 36.4 48 56.3 59.5 56.5 48.1 36.7 25.3 16.1 12.7   36.5

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Minsk, Belarus

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy