| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minsk in August is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with rain once in a while. Just 72mm (2.8in) of H2O is transfered across on average 15 days.
- The skies in Minsk are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:40 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:47 long and the longest day is 15:47 long with an average length of 14:49.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minsk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Minsk, Belarus
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Minsk: